To protect your progress, make sure you connect your account to one of our supported recovery methods.
Game Center and Google
1) Go to your device's Settings menu
2) Locate Game Center or Google (option changes depending on if you're on iOS or Android)
3) Ensure that you're signed in to Game Center or Google Play, as this will record your progress. If you sign in under the same Game Center or Google Play account, you should be able to recover your progress.
1) Tap on the character portrait at the top left of the main menu
2) Tap on Accounts
3) Locate the Connect to Facebook function and tap Connect.
4) Follow the on-screen prompts through Facebook until you return to the game. Your progress should now be stored.
If you wish to recover your progress, you can select from a list of stored accounts under the Account List heading.
NOTE: If you do not protect your account by connecting to a recovery option, you may not be able to continue playing this account if you re-install the game, as we don't support manual recovery methods. We are not responsible for lost or inaccessible accounts.